In This Air

I wish they'd hear me now.

The bells have gone silent and there's only noises of the street, a car passing by and a truck following the road. There's a parking dog and a crow far away. There's my cat leaning on the chair and my love lost in this air. I wish they'd hear me now.

But they won't. Even if this feeling reaches their eyes. Their vision will see what they want it to see. They'll blind themselves from my identity and judge my love. This eternal love. I wish they'd hear me now.

Because it had visited every corner in here. Like a rising star in a bright moon night. It had given me jealousy and long nights. It had given me this pure conscious hope. There isn't anything it hadn't given me. After all, it's all that is to me. I wish they could hear me. I wish they could hear me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment